This comprehensive Yoga Alliance certified training will provide participants with the knowledge and experience to become creative, competent, and inspiring teachers.
Our intention is to cultivate the individual. You will learn a variety of yoga styles to add to your "tool box:" Hatha, Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Prenatal, Kids, Senior, Yin, and Restorative. You will gain an understanding of anatomy, yoga history, philosophy, esoteric anatomy, and so much more!
This training is open to every body! To individuals aspiring to become the next generation of dynamic teachers, as well as, those simply wishing to immerse themselves in the practice of yoga and healing arts. Those with injuries and health issues are welcome and encouraged to attend.
21-day/20-night Bright Yoga Teacher Training Intensive Retreat Includes:
200-hour Bright Yoga Teacher Training Program and Bright Yoga Training Manual
20-nights of accommodation at Peace Retreat (shared occupancy) – private accommodations optional with an additional fee
Exclusive use of the yoga studio for our Training
Supply and delivery of three (3) meals per day – breakfast, lunch and dinner
Unlimited coffee and tea
Round-trip airport transportation from Liberia International Airport (LIR) to our retreat center
Investment: $4,999 per person
- Specialty drinks and additional meals
- At least one year of yoga practice prior to our training
- A few additional days to integrate your Bright Yoga teacher training experience, explore the Guanacaste Province and experience some unique activities and spa services for your pleasure, e.g. zip lining, surfing, nature tours, massage, etc.
- Check: JustFly, Kayak, Cheapoair for affordable flights.
- Arrive at the Daniel Oduber International Airport in Liberia, Guanacaste. Peace Retreat is located one hour from this airport. Please email us your flight itinerary, so that we can arrange your transportation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alert us in advance to any food allergies and sensetivities.